Google provided "Take out" give you to download all your data from google account. This will show to backup google mail to your local location.
- Login to your google account
- Go to you account on the top right of page
- Click "My Account"
- Click "Personal info and privacy"
- Looking for topic Control you content and click "Create Archive"
- Or enter link address TakeOut
- Select data to included to backup(This will select only mail)
- Click next to next page
- This page will give you to customize download format
File type: zip, tgz, tbz
Delivery Method: Send download link via email(Download to local space), Add to drive(Depend on your quota space)
- Select .zip file type and send download link via email (Download to local computer)
- Google will preparing archive your mail data. Mail archive may take a long time (hours or possibly days) to create. (Depend on number of your emails)
- When it prompt to download it will show download button.
- Click "Download"
- After finish will get file .zip, Double click to open you will see file .mbox inside.
- All mail data already on your local in .mbox file type.